Engage local communities by supporting economic, social and conservation empowerment programs that will help preserve the natural capital value of this ecosystem for generations to come.
In Machangulo, social, material and conservation capital converge to form an ecosystem in which everybody benefits. Through trusted relationships with local communities and regional outreach in education, health and agriculture, new stewards catalyze social empowerment built on conservation returns. The Machangulo conservancy is, after all, the regions greatest asset.
Part of your investment will drive...
• Capacity building
• Launching peer-to-peer educator programs
• Building schools for the local community
• Introducing sustainable land management
• Providing clean water & renewable energy
• Job creation
• Access to basic services (e.g., electricity, water & financial services)
• Launching smallholder program skills
Providing preventative health & healthcare services (e.g., nutrition/hygiene programmes and malaria, HIV/AIDS & tuberculosis prevention & treatment)